Powerpoint Presentation Designer
We are looking for a passionate Presentation Designer with graphic and illustrative experience whose portfolio demonstrates design best practice and the ability to effectively visualise ideas with compelling graphics.
As part of our Product team, your primary focus will be helping us to effectively communicate OrgVue’s message and benefits to a wide external audience. You will work with Product, User Experience, Marketing, Sales and our Consulting teams to create compelling graphical communications and presentations
You will have experience of MS PowerPoint and Adobe CC, and have an outstanding portfolio of projects you’ve worked on, either individually or as part of a team. You should have an excellent understanding of typography, colours, layout and presentation, and know how to create a consistent visual language that is beautiful, stylish and recognizable.
We are looking for someone with strong technical knowledge combined with a creative flair for design and layout. You will be a PowerPoint guru and know the programme inside out. Creating graphics, building templates and embedding media will be second nature to you.
What you will be doing
- Reporting to: Product Method and Content
- Working mostly with: Product, User Experience, Marketing, Sales, Services
- Producing bespoke presentations and documentation for new business pitches, Product training, and Event talks - for both digital viewing and to be printed and bound.
- Producing on-brand template decks to be reused by internal teams (Master pages, layouts and templates)
- Assisting teams in producing the right presentation for the job and how to tell their story in an engaging and visually beautiful way
- Exploring new ways to raise the bar for our presentations, i.e. animations, multi-media content
- Creating custom graphics and illustrations for bespoke presentations ensuring graphics match the intent of the presentation (using Adobe CC)
- Discussing content provided by content-owners to ensure presentations are produced with the right audience in mind and with an on-brand message
- Collaborating with the teams across the business in project brainstorming sessions; you are encouraged to share ideas and creative input
- Collating all Graphic assets produced for sharing across the company
- Producing animations and editing videos (if applicable)
What technologies you’ll use
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Creative Cloud, e.g. Photoshop and Illustrato
- A degree in Design or a related subject
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Word - Particularly producing and editing PowerPoint master pages, layouts and templates (Essential)
- Previous experience creating high-quality image assets in Adobe CC, or other similar design software (Essential)
- Understanding of visual perception, colour theory and psychology, brand execution and implementation, and business communication.
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating a variety of presentation and design examples including layout and custom illustrations
- Bonus: experience with data visualisations/infographics, motion graphics and/or animations
- Understanding of visual metaphors and the ability to question and interpret content in a creative way, i.e. Interpreting bulleted text and expressing it in a visually engaging infographic.
- Ability to provide presentation decks and visualisations in an editable format so that those with a basic knowledge of PowerPoint are able to amend them
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once and consistently deliver high-quality work to timescale
- Pixel-perfect attention to details alongside excellent layout, typography, illustration, and data visualisation skills
- Willingness to listen to feedback and apply it during iterative design cycles
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards, and a determination to achieve and succeed
- An understanding of how brands can be elevated across multiple channels in various formats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present concepts and ideas to stakeholders of various professional backgrounds and experience level
- Passion for anything design as well as the motivation to learn and improve
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Corporate gym membership
- Pension matching scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training & Development