Graduate Consulting Analyst - October 2020 Intake
We are on the lookout for self-starters who have a passion for data analytics and problem-solving to join our October 2020 Intake. Our graduates gain exposure working with senior teams, and large-scale projects from day one. Along the way, you will be supported with structured training in the form of our 6-week Analytics Academy at the start of your career with Concentra.
You will be joining our Analytics, Products and Services Consulting team and in this team you will help our clients to better manage and understand their data, which in turn helps to inform better decision making. You will experience all stages of our analytics projects from developing technical data architecture solutions to designing and building insightful analytics dashboards and visualizations. There will be plenty of client interaction and problem-solving to identify and take advantage of business needs and opportunities. You might also become a certified trainer and help our clients build analytics capability by delivering training for the core technologies.
Applications will open on 2nd September 2019 and close on 31st December 2019.
What you will be doing
- Work on a wide variety of projects across industries and sectors. One day, you might be working on improving hospital efficiencies, the next, you could be building a supply chain analytics solution.
- Experience all stages of our projects from developing technical solutions to designing insightful analytics dashboards and visualizations, to advising clients on how to act on findings. There will be plenty of client interaction and problem-solving to identify and take advantage of business needs and opportunities.
- Be the driving force behind client projects. Transform businesses with the latest analytical tools and techniques.
- Delivering work on client sites and in-house, understanding business needs and challenges.
What technologies you’ll use
- Concentra proprietary technologies: OrgVue, SupplyVue, DataPlus
- Core 3rd party technologies: Tableau, Alteryx, Microsoft SQL Server
- Other technologies: DataRobot, Microsoft PowerBI, QlikView, Python, R, PostgreSQL, as well as new and upcoming technologies
What we look for
Knowledge and Skills
- Passion for data analytics
- Data analysis skills essential; knowledge of statistics modelling preferable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with analytics tool such as Tableau, SQL, R, Python or MATLAB would be an advantage
- Client-Facing skills would be an advantage
What you will learn & gain
- Best practice across the latest analytics technologies with training and sponsorship for official certification
- Core consulting skills
- Commercial and business acumen
- Client facing skills
- One-on-one mentoring to help your professional growth
- CV Screened
- Video Assessment & Online Numerical, Verbal & Logical Testing
- Assessment Centre
- Final Stage Presentation
As much as we would like to respond to everyone, unfortunately, due to high volumes of applications, we can only respond to successful candidates.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Corporate gym membership
- Pension matching scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training & Development