We are seeking high-energy, motivated sales professionals with strong professional networks and thought leadership skills in North American FSI, Healthcare, Energy, FMCG, TMT and Retail verticals.
The position offers a unique opportunity to develop relationships with key contacts in firms (CHROs, CFOs, COOs), identify opportunities, negotiate and close new business and work with the delivery teams to deploy Concentra Analytics’ award-winning organization modelling platform, OrgVue.
The individual will target firms in North America with a view to them utilizing the OrgVue platform to a) aid in their acquisition/divestiture process; and/or b) visualize, re-model and manage the workforce across all their business units. The individual will be working with a highly-collaborative and dynamic team of professionals in our Philadelphia HQ and remotely out in the field.
What you will be doing
- Research key accounts to assess business opportunities
- Create and manage telephone, email and social media prospecting campaigns for new business
- Meet agreed monthly/quarterly/annual performance objectives in both sales activity (meetings/demos) and quota achievement
- Use thought leadership (e.g. disruptive trends in their chosen vertical) to establish advisory relationships with influencers and decision-makers in target accounts
- Lead solution discovery to understand client requirements, objectives and priorities
- Present Concentra Analytics and the OrgVue platform using solution-selling techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast to increase visibility of short and long term prospects through our CRM
- Work with existing clients to further develop their communities and provide new introductions
- 5+ years of quota bearing experience in enterprise software sales with an established network of professional contacts
- Consistently exceeded quarterly and annual quotas
- Understands and demonstrates aptitude in managing and leveraging relationships to secure business and executive alignment at accounts
- Extensive latitude for independent judgment and the ability to travel and work without supervision on complex projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of FSI, Healthcare, Energy, FMCG, TMT or Retail verticals
- Excellent verbal and written (including presentations) communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups
- 401k matching
- Healthcare cover
- 25 days holiday