Concentra is looking for client-focussed, highly analytical Senior Consultants to join our London-based Analytical Consulting team. We are looking for candidates who can deliver work to an exceptional quality within diverse teams and build trusted client relationships.What you will be doing
- Be a key player in a client engagement team, you will build trusted client relationships at the appropriate level to solve key business problems by combining your experience in business, analytics and technology
- Lead delivery of analytical work streams, including the collation, cleansing and analysis of data
- A Subject Matter Expert in regard to analytical techniques and technologies, to maximise impact, minimise risks and to ensure that the project is conducted in the most efficient way
- Contributing to the creation of business-focused intellectual property in regard to customer, people and operational analytics
- Supporting business development activities
What we look for
- Strong academic track record at degree level, preferably in a quantitative/numeric discipline or relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Clear understanding of the importance of managing risk and quality on data projects
- Prior experience working with analytical technologies in a client environment, such as Tableau, Alteryx, Microsoft PowerBi, Qlik, R-Studio, Python
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a data-driven, analytical environment
- A good level of technical awareness and software development processes e.g. networking, server environments, APIs, industry trends, release processes, version control.
- Project management experience
- End to end capability of delivering projects, Sales, requirements gathering, delivery, close out, and account management.
- Ability to lead teams and mentor team members.
Experience in either a Data Science or Business Intelligence background, covering the following:
- Experience in data analysis and preparation
- Experience with implementing Data Science/AI/Machine Learning projects within client environments
- Experience with Machine Learning and Unsupervised Learning and Statistics
- Python (preferred), R or SAS
- SQL/ No-SQL Databases
- Bash scripting (Helpful, but not required)
- Expert Knowledge of Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse theories (Kimball method preferred)
- Experience with implementing Databases & Data Warehouse solutions for clients.
- Experience using different Database platforms e.g. Oracle, Azure, AWS, PostGreSQL
- Knowledge and experience of ETL Platforms/Tools e.g. SSIS, Azure Data Factory etc.
- Knowledge of Database Languages e.g. SQL
- Understanding of modern BI Platforms
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Corporate gym membership
- Pension matching scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training & Development